US Tax Services for Businesses

We prepare US tax returns and can also obtain EIN’s (US Business Tax ID’s) for:

  • C-Corporations (Form 1120)
  • S-Corporations (Form 1120-S)
  • Foreign Corporations (Form 1120-F)
  • Partnerships (Form 1065)
  • Sole Proprietorship Schedule C Form 1040)

We can also advise on the most suitable business entity for your particular needs and provide continuing advice on all aspects of business tax and compliance issues

There are many factors to consider when embarking on a new venture in the United States and we have first-hand knowledge of the pitfalls and hurdles to overcome to establish a thriving US Business. Each of the above options have advantages and disadvantages dependent on your plans for the business you wish to establish. We will listen and work with you to decide on the most suitable choice for your venture

Scroll to Top