ITIN Applications and Renewals (Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers)

As Certified Acceptance Agents, we are able to obtain new ITINs or renew existing ITINs which are due to expire under the IRS renewal program.

Tax Services for US Citizens and Green Card Holders

We prepare U.S. Individual Income Tax Returns for U.S. (or Citizens of Dual Nationality) and Green Card holders living outside the USA.

Non-Resident US Tax Preparation

Nonresident aliens who are working in the U.S. or own Property or Investments in the USA are required to make US declarations. (This is a Mandatory requirement)

US Tax Services for Businesses

We prepare the appropriate US tax filings for U.S. persons who are business owners and also advise on the best choice for the client’s business strategy.

IRS Amnesty Programs

We will also assist U.S. taxpayers who have fallen behind on their filings, (or have undisclosed foreign income and assets), by preparing the necessary paperwork for submission under the IRS amnesty programs.

FIRPTA submissions on sale of property in United States by foreign nationals

The sale of any property or land in the USA by a Non-US Resident will be subject to FIRPTA legislation, whereby the closing Agents must withhold 15% of the selling Price. Providing you contact us before the sale, we can assist by filing for the early release of this amount.

UK HMRC Self-Assessments

We will assist with the Filing of UK Self Assessments including the disclosure of foreign rental figures and foreign capital gains.

Scroll to Top