US Taxation for non-US residents

As Enrolled Agents before the IRS, Owner Accounting Services LLP have specialist knowledge in US tax, will offer advice and prepare tax returns for non-US residents who rent out property in the US. Whether you are a US Citizen (Expat) currently living overseas, a committed property investor or simply wish to rent out your property, you will be required to file an Annual Federal Tax Return. We will file your tax returns, provide straightforward advice and ensure you remain tax compliant.


Are you looking for assistance with us tax matters?

If you need assistance with any US tax matters, wish to make an appointment or have further questions please contact our office and speak to Stephen Harter during normal office hours:

Monday to Friday  8:30am-5:00pm
Tel: 01925 758330

Alternatively, for further assistance please contact Laurie:

Scroll to Top